Eco Repurpose Boutique is a small family-owned minority Tacoma business that has evolved over time with what they consider important to us as parents and grandparents. To leave this planet in a better condition for all of our families. One of Norma’s (the owners) favorite quotes is:
Eco Repurpose Boutique’s mission is to find products that are eco-friendly, cruelty free, made by people that are treated with respect and paid a livable wage.
There are several benefits to buying products that are cruelty-free, made by people who are treated with respect and paid a livable wage. Some of these benefits include:
- Supporting companies that have ethical and humane practices, which can help promote a more compassionate and just society.
- Helping to ensure that the workers who produce the products are treated fairly and have access to good working conditions and fair wages.
- Contribute to the global economy in a positive way, by supporting companies that engage in ethical business practices.
- Buying cruelty-free products is also better for the environment, as many companies that engage in animal testing also use harmful chemicals in their products.
- Supporting companies that engage in ethical practices can also help to encourage other companies to adopt similar practices, leading to positive change in the global marketplace.
Overall, buying products that are cruelty-free, made by people who are treated with respect and paid a livable wage can have a positive impact on both individuals and society as a whole.
NORMA IRISH | OWNER
Has been a small business owner for over 15 years combined. A U.S Army veteran, board member for the Iron Cross Foundation a 501c3 non-profit charity that granted scholarships to aspiring male gymnasts, a CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) with Pierce County Juvenile Court, a licensed foster parent in Washington State. Fun Fact Norma is a certified balloon artist!
Norma been married to her best friend and husband Joshua Irish for more than 25 years, mother of seven and grandmother of two.